Hello, my name is Daisy Hayden and I am an SE20 based gardener, working for clients in South London and Kent.
I offer a range of services, including everything from day-to-day garden maintenance to advice on soil improvement, plant selection and getting the most out of small spaces. I’m passionate about organic gardening and developing wildlife habitats in urban environments.
I have my RHS Horticulture qualification, and last year completed an intensive four day garden design course at the City Lit, Holborn. I am currently studying for the Diploma in Garden Design at Capel Manor College (from January 2019).
Services and Rates
- Maintenance including pruning, weeding and clearing, plant care advice, soil cultivation, seasonal planting schemes, lawn care, planting: £22.50 per hour; £25.00 on weekends and bank holidays.
- Planting plans, wholesale nursery quotes and liaison re orders and deliveries: £35.00.
- I offer garden design/ hard landscaping consultations for £25.00 per hour, and scale drawn plans start at £80.00, depending on complexity.
- I work with trusted landscapers, builders, fencers, lawn specialists and tree surgeons to realise your specific requirements.
- Full public liability insurance – policy details available on request.
Please see the ‘About‘ page for further details or contact me via the online form, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone/text: 07786 697175 to discuss your requirements. I look forward to hearing from you.
Follow @thepengegardener on Instagram for frequent updates including recent planting work, and inspirational ideas for your garden.